Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Picture Journal: July 25, 2011 (The 2011 Comic-Con Special)


All the important details in six panels. Here are some photos. I forgot to take pictures of the actual con.


Phil's Barbecue.

As mentioned, Adventure Time dominated. Dance party downtown and branding of a pizza company.




Comedy Central had a small section of Fourth for a South Park tribute.


 My swag.


A print by Hikari Shimoda (which I bought from a gallery off-site.)



Limited edition print by Sho Murase.



Junko Mizuno print and sketch.


Batgirl original art.



Francis Manapul sketch of Wonder Woman.


My most favoritest thing I picked up: A Kuro customized by Camilla D'Errico.


I got other sketches and books I didn't show. There's also some free swag if anybody wants some (screen-printed Sonic print, inflatable Mass Effect Omni Blades, Team Fortress 2 weapon and some bags) Good con fo' sho'.

2 comments: