Friday, January 27, 2012

Picture Journal: January 26, 2012 (Successfully Drinking)


I don't really drink, but since I've decided to start learning to cook and enjoy all the awesome foods in the world I thought it was important to expand my palate. Hopefully it doesn't come across as a "HEY GUYS I DRANK ALCOHOL," story.

Shamefully I haven't been doing this as often due to lack of time. I've been trying new things out and reading mostly. Plus there's been a lack of interesting story topics, which seems contradictory since I've been trying new things out. But I'll get back on updating more.

Also if anyone is in Downtown Santa Ana Friday, February 3rd for the art walk I'll be contributing a piece to the weavver gallery, so stop by! Otherwise I'll have it up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment