Thursday, January 3, 2013

Picture Journal: January 2, 2013 (Makin' Food)

















































Whoa, first post of the new year. Kind of ashamed I didn't post at all during the fall. It's been a dark, stressful end of 2012 but that's no excuse. I'll try to get back on track.

Anyway. I've made other things too but these are the ones I liked best. I drew the majority of it in a coffee shop. Quite productive. Also this is the first time I digitally colored a Picture Journal. In the past I've used only analog media but I like the look of this as well.

Projects for the year: Child murderer comic, parody sports comic and hopefully I start my webcomic. Also self-publish a zine and maybe make a short anthology comic with some bros and bro-hoes who's dowwwwnnn

1 comment: